Hello There, Guest!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domain Renewal and Server INFO
09-24-2014, 01:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2014, 03:57 PM by vaporiized.)
Domain Renewal and Server INFO
First off I would like to thank Tony aka "1d0m1n4t3" for his recent contribution
that let us keep the website up and running and for hosting a temporary teamspeak during our recent downtime/hiatus.
It is members like him that help keep our organization going strong. I would also like to thank
the few core group of guys that give a shit and stay dedicated to our cause and there perseverance during the hard time.
We appreciate you all that you do. With that being said we got the party started again, so lets do it.

We have our main game COD4 and have custom map left4dead2 servers coming and now are looking for new games to give a shot.
if anyone has any ideas the forums are active and we are listening.
We also want you to bring your friends too.This is surely turning into a real a community as it has been for quite some time.
The whole clan aspect is dead in the water. We want to expand a bit starting with getting a few new active members every 2-4 weeks who will help this community grow and can handle a team setting.
We will be getting a new website,switching over to xenoforo or something of that nature that can meet our needs. We are truly trying to reinvent this thing from the ground up. so stay tuned..
Be sure to thank the guys that have been helping out during the downtime. I know they will hate me for saying there names - LPaton - EasilyPB - 1d0m1n4t3 - Spray-N-Pray and good ol LynchM0b. If i missed anyone sorry.. we thank you guys for your support and help during our transition to greatness!

[zeroalpha.us]

[Image: tumblr_lp6x0rjdgg1qc99rq.gif]
"Guys like us don't change. We either stay sharp or we get sloppy, we don't change."
Visit this user's website
Thread Closed