You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NY DOM GREATEST HITS (?)
12-02-2013, 12:02 AM
NY DOM GREATEST HITS (?)
Hi all,

I just had an idea, a whole one, all on my own.

I am somewhat of a half decent movie editor. I have some cool software and have done some pretty cool videos in the past, for other things.

I was just wondering, do many of you have any awesome clips you can upload, of yourselves kicking ass or regulars you've been spectating and happen to have recorded?

If these we uploaded to youtube, and links to the vids were posted here, I can rip them all from youtube and edit into one kick ass movie with a rocking' soundtrack, add some "Zero Alpha" graphics, the IP address, the website domain, and a call to action to come along and "get your ass kicked"...

This is a common SEO trick. Just thought if the video did well on youtube, it could drive some more players to the website/server/s... Plus it would be fun.

Upload your clips and post your links! Smile
Roger
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: NY DOM GREATEST HITS (?)
(12-02-2013 12:02 AM)RogerO_O Wrote:  Hi all,

I just had an idea, a whole one, all on my own.

I am somewhat of a half decent movie editor. I have some cool software and have done some pretty cool videos in the past, for other things.

I was just wondering, do many of you have any awesome clips you can upload, of yourselves kicking ass or regulars you've been spectating and happen to have recorded?

If these we uploaded to youtube, and links to the vids were posted here, I can rip them all from youtube and edit into one kick ass movie with a rocking' soundtrack, add some "Zero Alpha" graphics, the IP address, the website domain, and a call to action to come along and "get your ass kicked"...

This is a common SEO trick. Just thought if the video did well on youtube, it could drive some more players to the website/server/s... Plus it would be fun.

Upload your clips and post your links! Smile
Roger

Ok Roger, ok. You're application is in the review process. We are all biding our time, let's not steal all the thunder for yourself!Xp
Lol
I'm obviously kidding...this sounds great!! Although I suck and would never expose my lack of skill to the world on a video!
12-02-2013, 12:21 AM

Someone hook this man up and get this project a rollin'. XP

I myself don't have vids but I got a ton of screenshots of my lopsided scores (team so heavy to carry).

I know a lot of our members have clips but we don't have any video editing people! I think it's a great idea.

Bump.

-GOAT/Jon
[Image: kNL9WkF.gif]

[Image: b_560x95.png]
12-02-2013, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 01:10 AM by RogerO_O.)
(12-02-2013 12:14 AM)fate Wrote:  Ok Roger, ok. You're application is in the review process. We are all biding our time, let's not steal all the thunder for yourself!Xp
Lol
I'm obviously kidding...this sounds great!! Although I suck and would never expose my lack of skill to the world on a video!

Lol fate! Sorry, just wanna help out Smile Certain things I can do to help the clan, and certain things I might suck at too. The application said something about "what can you offer". This would be one of those things.
(12-02-2013 12:21 AM)TheHolyGOAT Wrote:  ...

I myself don't have vids but I got a ton of screenshots of my lopsided scores (team so heavy to carry).

I know a lot of our members have clips but we don't have any video editing people! I think it's a great idea.

Bump.

Cool, I know some of you are recording constantly so I'm sure there will be plenty of cool clips to plonk together. I'm looking for those rare moments of sheer brilliance, when you defy the odds and kill everyone and survive. I have on a handful of occasions snuck up on a group, scattered nades, stuns, emptied a clip, switched to sidearm and picked off the last nme or two with that and lay there laughing in amazement whilst reloading surrounded by bodies. I love those moments... Never recorded them though... I suspect Coach will have a few!
12-02-2013, 04:24 AM
(12-02-2013 12:21 AM)TheHolyGOAT Wrote:  ...

Bump.

Drop me a messaage, I wouldn't mind editing some small clips if I my workload isn't to heavy. I'm a graphic designer.

Chin in the air with a head held high, I’ll stand in the path of the enemy line. Feel no fear, know my pride: for God and Country I’ll end your life.
12-02-2013, 05:24 AM
Are you asking only zA members or not ? If not I will definately try and record some nice clips for this project, as you said, if it does well it could attract more people to the servers.

[Image: 4858002]
12-02-2013, 05:25 AM
(12-02-2013 05:24 AM)fabpierre Wrote:  Are you asking only zA members or not ? If not I will definately try and record some nice clips for this project, as you said, if it does well it could attract more people to the servers.

Hey fab,
No it's doesn't have to be zA only. Anyone that can capture awesome clips for me to edit will be appreciated Smile
Thanks,
12-02-2013, 09:09 AM
I have a decent amount of demos and clips I recorded. I recently uploaded a video(kind of like a small montage) to youtube, but it already has music. I guess I could re-render the video with no music or fx and link you? Idk let me know what's up.
I can record and obtain demos very easily and I can get some pretty good quality clips using avidemo.

[Image: 76561198046400577.png]
12-02-2013, 09:42 AM
(12-02-2013 09:09 AM)LPaton Wrote:  I have a decent amount of demos and clips I recorded. I recently uploaded a video(kind of like a small montage) to youtube, but it already has music. I guess I could re-render the video with no music or fx and link you? Idk let me know what's up.
I can record and obtain demos very easily and I can get some pretty good quality clips using avidemo.

I can strip the audio, but effects not sure until I see. Raw footage is best, but don't let your college work slide ;-) I know you are busy studying.

[Image: large]
12-02-2013, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 09:55 AM by coach.)
It's no big deal, I play cod4 a lot and it's really easy to just press a key and it starts recording a demo before the start of every round. You can take a look here. I can put the raw clips in a download for you later. All I have on the clips are slow-mo, crop, color correction, and I just threw on that track from the SAW movies. lol here (make sure to watch in hd)

Oh and most of these are just lucky noscopes. I have some demos of killstreaks and shit I will try to dig out later. But right now I have to go to class.

[Image: 76561198046400577.png]