You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wot Do?
08-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Wot Do?
So i 'be been having issues with CoD 4 lately. Not to sure when it started but something is no longer agreeing with my system. I can no longer adjust my resolution in CoD 4 higher than 640x480 because as soon as I click on okay the game just closes with no errors or anything. I am pretty sure this is related to my switching to an SSD/cloning my old drive which had CoD 4 on it. The real kicker though is that reinstalling it to the drive that holds my games did not fix the issue! Help!!

"A witty saying proves nothing"

-Voltaire

[Image: wPwWj.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: Wot Do?
verrify files (if steam), manually change res in cfg file mmaybe
del sys 32 last resort

[Image: 4BrGSpI.gif]
08-09-2013, 08:12 AM
Did both already, first did nothing Sad other didnt do enough x)

-Voltaire

08-09-2013, 09:11 AM
When in doubt reinstall the OS. The speeds of the SSD will make this process very quick. Also, I for the sake of easy Keep all my games on a storage drive and boot of an SSD.

Computer: The M3H (Deathstar)
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3 | Intel Core i5-3570K | Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB( 2x 8 GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz (Ridgebacks) | Diamond 7970 | Corsair HX850 | OCZ Vertez III (120 GB) | Corsair H100i | Corsair Obsidian 850D
08-09-2013, 07:39 PM
here's hoping your gfx card or RAM aren't fucked up
08-10-2013, 05:22 AM
Ohh man I really do not want to reinstall everything x) mostly because CoD 4 is the only game like that. Graphics card and RAM are both fine just played the BioShock Infinite a few days ago with no issues at all. I might try removing every scrap of cod from my computer and then reinstalling it, see what happens

-Voltaire

08-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Delete the game from steam and the registries, like completely remove all traces of cod4 then reinstall ?

[Image: 4BrGSpI.gif]