You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XBMC
07-08-2013, 05:56 AM
XBMC
So I have just started playing aroud with this. I must say I love it!!

But Im a noob, is there any must have add-ons for it?

also, is there a way to add games in a way like the movies so it has the covers and everything?

[Image: EoooDSig.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 06:17 AM
RE: XBMC
Well I still need to try my hand with it. People of the internet (okay, D0M) keep this tread alive

Computer: The M3H (Deathstar)
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3 | Intel Core i5-3570K | Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB( 2x 8 GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz (Ridgebacks) | Diamond 7970 | Corsair HX850 | OCZ Vertez III (120 GB) | Corsair H100i | Corsair Obsidian 850D
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2013, 09:28 AM
So, I have a PC in the living room running XBMC its a AMD quad, 4gb ram and mid 5 series vid card, with a bluray drive. I have about 100k movies on a network share that it hits. if you go into programs and ad ons get advanced launcher you can use it to launch PC games, emulators, other programs. I have two logitech wireless game pads hooked up with NES, SNES, and Sega complete rom sets along with all the cover art, you tell advanced laucher where the cover at is located and it does it the same way the movies run. You can find a Wiki page on how to configure the emulators to work w/ XMBC, I use left joystick click to close the emulator that way you can go back to XBMC with out having to use a keyboard, make sure you have XBMC run in full screen window rather than true full screen or you will have problems (it removes the windows boarder dont worry)

[Image: FYhR3.gif]
07-10-2013, 08:31 PM
damn thats awesome. i been using PLEX on my Roku + Kindle Fire w PLEX android app to control my video music library but im willing to give XMBC a try also.. is there an app for xmbc remote

[zeroalpha.us]

[Image: tumblr_lp6x0rjdgg1qc99rq.gif]
"Guys like us don't change. We either stay sharp or we get sloppy, we don't change."
07-10-2013, 11:41 PM
For just Music streaming I use Subsonic with an android app, I hook up my phone to my car and Bam all 500gb of my music, or when I'm on a PC somewhere I hit munari.us:4040 and log in and it gives me access to everything also

[Image: FYhR3.gif]
07-11-2013, 05:40 AM
(07-10-2013 11:41 PM)1d0m1n4t3 Wrote:  For just Music streaming I use Subsonic with an android app, I hook up my phone to my car and Bam all 500gb of my music, or when I'm on a PC somewhere I hit munari.us:4040 and log in and it gives me access to everything also

munari.us:4040..... Damn you passwords! hahahaha!!!!

Computer: The M3H (Deathstar)
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3 | Intel Core i5-3570K | Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB( 2x 8 GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz (Ridgebacks) | Diamond 7970 | Corsair HX850 | OCZ Vertez III (120 GB) | Corsair H100i | Corsair Obsidian 850D
07-11-2013, 05:49 AM
Ok now you have lost me.... whats this?

[Image: EoooDSig.png]
07-11-2013, 08:22 AM
munari.us:4040 is the server and port that d0m is using to store/stream his music, Subsonic I assume is the software he uses to accomplish that feat Smile

"A witty saying proves nothing"

-Voltaire

[Image: wPwWj.gif]