You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manga/Jap movies
09-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Manga/Jap movies
right so im boooooooooored of waiting for new movies to be released, im constantly on ThePirateBay waiting for new releases but they just dont have what I want yet.

Soooooo I used to love Jap animation years ago but aint watched any in aaaaaaages, wondered if you know some good ones??

If you aint watched any or would like to know some real good ones, heres some I recommend......

1. Spirited Away
  2. Grave of the Fireflies
  3. Vampire hunter D

Spirited away, isnt my normal type of Jap film.... but it does touch you. amazingly put together and one of those magical films.

Grave of Fireflies... well, watch it with the missus and watch her blubber like a baby hehehe

Vampire hunter, well its like it sounds, lots og gore and action, well put together... theres two of these and both amazing.

watched a few more clasics but they just dont rock me as they should. Akira, good start but then it just drags on and gets a bit mental?? Street Fighter, also good, but only if you like the game, its all just about the game... well except when Chun Li gets her bits out in the shower...EPIC!!

So cmon, anone else got some??

[Image: EoooDSig.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2012, 12:12 AM
RE: Manga/Jap movies
spirited away I really liked... I don't watch any small production movies. Because I like fast paced action/ comedy. I know there are good indy films out their but generally there not entertaining enough for me.... if all else fails I have a vast movie collection, I'll trow something in.

Computer: The M3H (Deathstar)
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3 | Intel Core i5-3570K | Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB( 2x 8 GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz (Ridgebacks) | Diamond 7970 | Corsair HX850 | OCZ Vertez III (120 GB) | Corsair H100i | Corsair Obsidian 850D
Find all posts by this user
09-03-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Manga/Jap movies
Well this thread is dead *revives*

Movies & TV series...

Akira...wait..you didn't like Akira. Well then... :T Tongue
Barefoot Gen
the original Evangelion TV series, the movies, the newer movies, etc.
Detroit Metal City
Serial Experiments Lain
Ergo Proxy
Blue Gender

as for manga..

Gunslinger Girl
Yotsuba&!
Alien 9