You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BLACK OPS II DEDICATED SERVER
08-11-2012, 10:37 AM
BLACK OPS II DEDICATED SERVER
So anyone got any info as to how they are doing the PC MP this time around??

[Image: EoooDSig.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: BLACK OPS II DEDICATED SERVER
I have no clue, but I won't touch the game at all. I left MW3 alone and I intend to do the same for BO2. Haven't liked any CoD past World at War.
08-11-2012, 07:55 PM
I will be working on it then, im pretty sure its gonna be gameservers.com supported.
I hope we can use our own dedicated server for it, that would be awesome.
We had a few black ops servers and they faired pretty good when we could keep them stable.
Anyway.. this time around I hope to keep it very active and it will be great.. we need like a tdm and a dom server pretty much.. or a nuketown server!

[zeroalpha.us]

[Image: tumblr_lp6x0rjdgg1qc99rq.gif]
"Guys like us don't change. We either stay sharp or we get sloppy, we don't change."
08-12-2012, 05:46 AM
(08-11-2012 10:57 AM)DavidJS Wrote:  I have no clue, but I won't touch the game at all. I left MW3 alone and I intend to do the same for BO2. Haven't liked any CoD past World at War.

I'm with you, buddy. I'm proud of myself for not buying MW3. I gave COD a last chance at Black Ops. I'm completely done with it as a series. I will pirate the single player though.
08-12-2012, 10:36 AM
im not going to get it, just sick of the game and stuff. havent seen a good one from them in awhile. so im out for now.
08-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Well Imust say that yes, Im the same.... last game I bought was MW2...FAIL!!!! I didnt bother with the others as no dedicated servers like MW2 and when they did make them there was no point as they were FAIL too due to progmg. I have played them all, but torrents SP only and thats how it will stay unless they bring back old school servers and have em like COD4 and WAW..... then I will buy and make a server... only then!!!

[Image: EoooDSig.png]
08-12-2012, 02:45 PM
I have no idea tech wise, but they're hosting a multiplayer live stream this wednesday
http://blackops2-info.com/gamescom-black...-schedule/

[Image: 4BrGSpI.gif]
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2012, 04:28 PM
now if they made it like cod4 i would so buy it and play the crap out of it because that was a good game all around.