You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rot
07-31-2011, 07:43 PM
Rot
My rig (rot = red in German, get it?).

[Image: 21bt35j.jpg]

Coolermaster HAF 922 Case
Gigabyte GA-770TA-UD3 Mobo
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition
Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus
Sapphire ATI Radeon 5870
Wintec AmpX 2GB x4
OCZ Fatal1ty 750w PSU
Unbranded DVD/Multi Card Reader
Logitec G5 Mouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard
HP Compaq LA2205wg Monitor
Acer X223W Monitor x2
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
200mm fans x3 (top, side, front)
120mm fans x2
Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 Headphones
Logitec 2.1 Speaker System (forgot the name... they're 5+ years old and still going strong!)

Pre-Cleaning
[Image: fmqv5t.jpg]

Full view of the desk.
[Image: ei8qo5.jpg]

Screenshot in COD4 with Eyefinity running, in case you were wondering what it looks like in game. Smile

[Image: 2cqzcrq.jpg]

[Image: ezxhaton.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2011, 08:05 PM
RE: Rot
Why do you have a double bass pedal under your desk?

nice ri--- err rot by the way.
07-31-2011, 09:15 PM
Thanks Smile

Uhhh no good reason for having the pedal aside from trying to work on coordination. I don't have a drum set yet but someday dammit.

08-01-2011, 12:16 AM
dang dawg
do you actually play with all 3 screens? o-o
and ya, if you wanna play drums, work on your feet now while you can, specially if you plan on doing metal of some sort D;
08-01-2011, 06:36 AM
I put 2 screens up once. I got really dizzy and took them out in a day. I can't take so much going on in my eyes.

Sweet rig
08-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeah some maps are hell to play with 48 people, muddy colors, smoke and all that shit going on. I haven't been running my games like this very long but COD4 is the only one so far to give me any fatigue.

When I am doing well it's worth it though, I got warned on zA DOM once while playing Countdown cause I was rockin the shit. Since I can see wider I guess I looked like I was snapping to people that would usually be off-screen. Smile

Heck yeah Nyanicorn hopefully some day I'll be able to blast beat like the best of em Big Grin

09-01-2011, 03:12 PM
This is not my machine as well as failed to take a picture of him, the last time I opened my cabinet has a cock so big it took me a month to get right, but here is my place where I enjoy myself shots in noobs, listen to my music and see my films.

Haaaaaaa with respect to the machine do not ask me anything because I do not know anything, this computer was my brother who was living in Germany and gave it to min it's a second machine, just know that used to play COD4.

[Image: meu_computer.jpg]
09-01-2011, 11:24 PM
I run eyefinity too. Now how did you address the scaling issue in call of duty? I am running 3rd party software the the software is widescreen fixer or something like that. And yes three screens is the best way to play. I wouldnt go back to a single screen by choice. I will post updated pictures of mine once I do some "Spring" cleaning. Monitors need cleaned, desk def needs dusted plus probably a good windex'd down (yes it's a glass desk) really need to do some wire management in the case too.

Computer: The MEH
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3-Intel Core i5-3570K-Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB( 2x 8 GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz (Ridgebacks)- Diamond 7970- Corsair HX850- OCZ Vertez III (120 GB)- Corsair H100- Corsair Obsidian 850D
07-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Lol this is super late but I used Widescreen Fixer as well. The programmer seemed to support just about everything. Unfortunately one of my Acers have sharted the bed, after around 5 years of faithful service.

07-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Yeah. Widescreen fixer is a nice utility to have. Although I have hear rumors of the 79xx series not needing the third party program the refined eyefinity technologhy is susposted to overtake the ingame settings. What is your average FPS rate in game? I feel mine is low are 65-90 frames as low as 45 in high smoke areas..... At first I thought it was my card going out. But after talking to a few people, it's probably just the 5670x1080 res.

Computer: The MEH
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD3-Intel Core i5-3570K-Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB( 2x 8 GB) DDR3 1866 Mhz (Ridgebacks)- Diamond 7970- Corsair HX850- OCZ Vertez III (120 GB)- Corsair H100- Corsair Obsidian 850D