ZERO ALPHA GAMING

Full Version: Steve- being a dick and abusing admin power
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
once again this kid name steve abusing the admin power and kick me for trolling, he warn me after i response his "F" word, so i left the game, then i came back after the map finished and i said GG since the game has just finished, then he immediately gave me two more warning for no reason and kicked me, enough is enough, his stupidness make him an idiot and should not give him the admin power since his stupid behavior. He also accusing people hacking when they are playing normal
So, here's what happens...
Steve has been demoted until he can prove worthy to have admin again. This is not when you decide, it's when we decide. Let's get that straight, RIGHT off the bat.
I have given you both a 1 week vacation. You two obviously can't get along, and I don't understand why. If it were up to me, I'd ban you both and be done with it.
I'm tired of the childish bullshit and enough is enough.

Enjoy your week off, gentlemen. You've earned it.
(07-29-2019 11:21 PM)ChicagoMike Wrote: [ -> ]So, here's what happens...
Steve has been demoted until he can prove worthy to have admin again. This is not when you decide, it's when we decide. Let's get that straight, RIGHT off the bat.
I have given you both a 1 week vacation. You two obviously can't get along, and I don't understand why. If it were up to me, I'd ban you both and be done with it.
I'm tired of the childish bullshit and enough is enough.

Enjoy your week off, gentlemen. You've earned it.

thank you mike, that's a fair review, i respect that.
Reference URL's