ZERO ALPHA GAMING

Full Version: GTAV RP FiveM Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone interested in zA having a server for GTAV FiveM RP?
Yes pls :>
For those voting... What sort of characters do you think you would want to play as? Interested to hear what you all come up with.
I dont have GTAV but I see no reason in why we cant try the server
I wanna be a STR8 BALLA!
Maybe like a drug dealer or mechanic.. Someone that's necessary but not highly important.
wait would i lose all my stats from vanilla gta?
No, it's basically just a mod not associated with Rockstar Games. All stats stay the same.
I have played 5 a decent amount but never got into multiplayer. I'm not sure what character i would be but i wouldn't mind giving it a shot!
(04-15-2019 03:42 PM)Ben Dover Wrote: [ -> ]I have played 5 a decent amount but never got into multiplayer. I'm not sure what character i would be but i wouldn't mind giving it a shot!

The normal online was kinda fun for awhile, but honestly it's now a shit show. This is like a new way to play online. You sort of create persona for your character and act as if your a citizen of the city. You could have a job as a police officer, or an EMT responding to when people get injured, a taxi driver, etc, etc, etc. You essentially become the character you create while in the world. I've never really done RP in games before, but this seems like a fresh thing to mess around with. Personally I'm thinking of being a mechanic / tow truck driver.
This would seriously be pretty dope. I’d probably be a mechanic by day, getaway driver by night.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's